Thursday, May 7, 2020

How to Find New Books

By Annie Gagne

As an avid reader myself, one of my favorite things about the Library is the carousel on the main library page that features new books. We are fortunate to have access to a combination of new educational materials, career guides, audiobooks and bestsellers. While my reading tastes tend to lean more towards historical thrillers and murder mysteries, the carousel allows me to see and explore new titles and genres I may not normally consider. 




Since the carousel is constantly being updated with new books coming into the Library, I like to check back on a regular basis to find new titles I can borrow and enjoy. If you're like me, you're drawn to books with fascinating or intriguing covers. I'm an advertiser's dream consumer! Once you've found a book you're interested in, you can click on the cover which will bring you to a synopsis page that provides you with the author's information, the page length of the book and a brief summary of the plot. 

The carousel can be a great alternative to a regular search for new books you may want to explore. Here are a few new ones I recently found! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

E-Books & QR Codes - A New Way To Access Our E-books!

There is something new sharing the shelves at the NHTI Library!   In the past, like many libraries throughout the country our display shelve...